Buy on board, a snacking offer in the sky!
Since the beginning of the 2000 decade, Servair has developed a range of product offers sold aboard some airlines. Known as “Buy on board”, this offer includes foods, hot and cold snacks, and drinks.
At Servair, Buy on board is a range of turnkey services basically aimed at charter and low-cost airlines. From consumption studies to sales tools, through crew-member training, the Buy on Board offer expands due to Servair’s marketing skills and logistics know-how.
– Consumption studies and product selection
– Supplier relations / Purchasing center
– Client satisfaction polls
– Sales offers and promotions
– Treasury and transaction management
– Team formations (sales teams)
– On-board and on-line catalogue creation
– Development of new concepts
– Provision of point-of-sale terminals
– Sales follow-up
– Economic, financial and operational surveillance
– Marketing surveillance: constant search for new products
– Competitive benchmark
Servair’s “Buy on board” clients:
- Xl Airways
- Jambo Jet
- Air Arabia