Restaurant and hotel services
at Offshore and Onshore sites
Through its know-how on collective restaurants, its experience in cabin cleaning and hotelier fitting-out, Servair is able to offer a full and complete service to clients whose activities take place under extreme conditions, for example, on offshore platforms and at mining sites in the middle of the desert.
A panel of adaptable operational services
- Setting-up the teams.
- Provision: delivery of raw materials in quantities and of a quality necessary for meal production.
- Production: menu proposal, preparation and cooking
- Service: installation and service in the dining hall
- Maintenance: clearing, cleaning of equipment and of areas
- Stock and material management for clients
The same standards at each place and at all times
From the delivery of cooked dishes and raw materials for an oil field to the creation of a restaurant in a nature park, Servair exports the same quality, hygiene and logistics processes, and thus gives the same guarantees to its clients. The Douala center has been the precursor on the market for a few years. The Libreville center should start developing this activity in the next few months, as well as other units among the 16 that the African network boasts.
Focus Doual’air:114 employees, out of the 320 the unit has, spread out over sites such as an oil field with 12 platforms in the Guinean Gulf, a barge hotel or even out-of-home canteens. This activity represents a production of 900 meals a day (328 000 / year). Main clients:– SNH, Société National des Hydrocarbures
– Sonara raffinerie Pétrolière du Cameroun (starting on June 2013)
– Addax Petroleum (Sinopec group)
– Total Sa and Perenco