Scientific committee: a network of experts
Servair, in the permanent interest of information, came with up a scientific Committee composed of seven experts specialized in toxicology, food safety, nutrition, allergy treatment, public health, microbiology and food law. In close collaboration with Servair’s management from the Sustainable Development and Quality, its mission is to anticipate sanitary problems and help Servair implement innovative solutions adapted to its activities.
The scope of their intervention is broad. Subjects as diverse as bird flu, the impact of Fukushima, food allergies, the winter vomiting bug (norovirus)…have undergone specific studies.
The members of Servair’s scientific committee are:
– Pr. Jean-Christophe Augustin, microbiologist / Maison Alfort hospital,
– Pr. Vincent Carlier, microbiologist / School of Maison Alfort hospital,
– Dr. Jean-Michel Lecerf, nutritionist, Pasteur Institut of Lille,
– Dr. Jean-Christophe Lucet, Hygien Professor in Bichat hospital,
– Dr. Frederic Saldmann, Cardiologist in Georges Pompidou European hospital
– Pr. Patrick Tounian, Pediatrician-Gastro-gastroenterologist, head of the Department of Nutrition and Pediatric Gastroenterology in Trousseau hospital,
– Maître Antoine De Brosses, lawyer, specialist in food regulations.
– Pr. Eric Caumes, Infectious disease specialist, Chairman of the Committee of the travel-related diseases and import diseases, infectious and tropical diseases Professor at the Pierre and Marie Curie University / Pitié Salpêtrière.