Restructuring at Servair beginning June 5, 2013
Michel Emeyriat, Chairman and Managing Director of Servair, has revealed the company's new structure, in place since June 5, 2013. He reiterated that his goal is to consolidate the company's business strategy of improving its position using a highperforming Parisian hub and renowned catering expertise in order to continue to grow internationally.
Servair's priorities for the period from 2013 to 2015 will be to reduce costs, improve production processes, and develop new business lines. Key to implementing its strategy, the company's new structure involves setting up four operational centers, defined by geographical areas – Paris; France and Asia; the Americas and Caribbean; Europe, Africa, and the Middle East – each of them backed by support departments.
The goal of this restructuring is to focus management on common challenges and to develop more autonomous managements for greater responsiveness. While providing greater clarity in task assignments and related responsibilities and more efficient ways of operating across management units.
Each of the four newly created operational centers will be responsible for its own sales, costs, human resources, customer satisfaction, and development of the catering business within its territory.
· Christian Léger is responsible for the Paris operational center.
· Jérôme Ceccaldi is responsible for the France and Asia operational center.
· Hervé Paris is responsible for the Americas and Caribbean operational center.
· Denis Hasdenteufel is responsible for the Europe, Africa, and Middle East operational center.
These entities will be supported in their activities and development by interlinked departments, which will be responsible for the company's general policy in their area of expertise, and provide the operational centers with the resources they need in order to reach their objectives.
· Human Resources and Social Policy: François Baptiste
· Economy and Finance: Bruno Duperrin
· Industrial Affairs and Customer Quality: Claude Déorestis
· General Secretary: Jeannine Canavaggio
· Sales: Claude Thénevin
· Strategy and Organization, Communication and Marketing: Alexis Frantz and Boris Eloy
SERVAIR is the leading French airline catering and cleaning company. Ranked 3rd in the world, with its partners and subsidiaries, SERVAIR provides airlines with a full range of essential services for air transport and passenger comfort in nearly 40 worldwide airport. Its uncompromising standards in terms of quality and expertise have established SERVAIR as a key partner to its 120 client companies, enabling them to boost their commercial offer to passengers while ensuring the strictest adherence to air transport constraints.